January 9, 2021 at 5:47 am #123Warren MooreParticipant
I have provided below a checklist for marketing your business, but I would like to start with a quote from Russell Brunson that I read every Day.
“If I can make them believe that (my Product) is the key to (Their Problem)
and is only attainable through (my offer)
then all the objections and concerns become irrelevant and they have to give me money”
Russel Brunson – clickfunnels
1. Create a Website
2. Create a Facebook Page
3. Create an Instagram Page
4. Create a LinkedIn Account and Business Page
5. Create a Twitter Account
6. Use your Accounts listed above to research your competition. Find out what they are doing and use that information to do it better. It they are posting images and stories, You find a better image and rewrite the story and make it about you. Learn what they are doing and do it better, be more consistent, more vibrant, more engaging.
7. Follow their followers on Instagram, Follow more people everyday and eventually you will have a following,
8. Use their Hashtags, make sure your articles are tagged in the best locations to get your audience to grow.
Marketing is simple and easy, consistency is difficult and mandatory for success.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.