Last Updated: 13/8/2023
1. Collection of Personal Information
1.1. Information You Provide: When you use the Website, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide through forms or inquiries on the Website.
1.2. Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain information when you visit the Website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical information. This information is collected using various technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
2. Use of Personal Information
2.1. We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
– To provide and maintain the Website, including customer support and to respond to your inquiries.
– To personalize your experience and improve the functionality of the Website.
– To send you promotional and marketing communications if you have opted-in to receive them.
– To analyze and understand how users interact with the Website, to monitor and prevent any unauthorized or fraudulent activities.
– To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
3.1. We may disclose your personal information to the following entities or for the following reasons:
– Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating the Website, such as hosting providers, analytics providers, and customer support services. These service providers will have access to your personal information only to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
– Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
– Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
4.2. You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Website.
5. Data Security
5.1. We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
6. Third-Party Websites
7. Children’s Privacy
7.1. The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you believe we may have collected personal information from a child under 18, please contact us immediately, and we will take appropriate steps to remove such information from our records.
9. Contact Us
The Gecko Corporation Pty Ltd
Address: 21 Meldon Place, Stanhope Gardens NSW, Australia
Email: [email protected]